What is a Blended Intensive Programme (BIP)?
BIPs are a short stay abroad for students (5-30 days) combined with a mandatory virtual phase (cooperative online learning exchange) of undefined duration. The on-site activity takes place eg at a foreign partner university.
What are the advantages of a BIP?
- Improve professional knowledge on an international level
- interdisciplinary, intercultural experience
- get a “taste” of international experience
- Building up an international network
- improvement of (professional) language skills
INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES ON SUSTAINABILITY AND CLIMATE CHANGE
We invite students of all fields of study to participate in an international seminar on sustainability and climate change.
In this programme, you will…
- advance your intercultural competencies and ability to work in international teams,
- explore scientific knowledge on the topic of sustainability and learn to assess the contribution of your respective field of studies,
- compare scientific language use in your mother tongue and in English, identify and apply language for special purposes.
1 week in Skopje – 02.10.2023-06.10.2023
- 10-12 students from each participating university meet in Skopje (North Macedonia).
- You will work in international groups on topics related to sustainability and your field of studies.
- You will visit sites related to different aspects of sustainability.
For travelling students from THM and TTK, an Erasmus+ grant will cover part of your cost for accommodation and travelling (contact your local international office/Erasmus coordinator for details).
4 weeks virtual collaboration-09.10.2023-03.11.2023
- You will collaborate digitally with the groups formed during the week in Skopje.
- You will prepare and hold a presentation on your topic.
- You will write a short paper on the topic of your presentation.
- Application: 11.09.2023
- Course sign-up: 13.09.2023
- Course start in Skopje: 10.10.2023
- Presentations of results: 10.11.2023