CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: ERASMUS+ STUDENT TRAINEESHIPS, SUMMER 2020
In the framework of the programme Erasmus+ of the European Commission, “International Balkan University” – Skopje announces a call for allocation of grants for students that wish to do their traineeship abroad.
For realization of the mobility, students should select one company in which they wish to do their traineeship. The company must sign an inter-institutional agreement with the International Balkan University prior the mobility period. The students are required to:
- Choose the country in which they wish to do their traineeship;
- Choose a company in which they wish to do their traineeship;
- Contact the company and get invitation letter for the traineeship period;
- Find accommodation on their own for the period in which they will realize their traineeship;
- All students are eligible for applying for traineeship
- Students are eligible to apply to companies in EU Member States and Candidate Countries for traineeship (Turkey and Serbia).
- Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, students are eligible to realize traineeship in countries where they have their citizenship (for example, students with Serbian citizenship will be allowed to do an Erasmus+ granted traineeship in Republic of Serbia or students with Turkish citizenship will be allowed to do an Erasmus+ granted traineeship in the Republic of Turkey)
- Students are eligible to apply only if they have an invitation letter from the company (since in the application form there is a part in which they have to upload the letter).
Please note that International Balkan University does not bear responsibility for your choice of a country or company. We can only recommend you the official Erasmus+ traineeship webpage to help you with your research, but you are not limited to choose your traineeship programme from this webpage: http://erasmusintern.org/
Duration of mobility: minimum 2 months, maximum 3 months
- The traineeship must not start before the Final or Make-up Exam week from 2019/2020 academic calendar
- The traineeship must finish before the start of the next academic year 2020/2021
Selection/ranking of students:
Interested students should submit an online Google form application on the following link: https://forms.gle/iYC19yjF1hLYn3Lx7. The procedure for selection/ranking of the students will be accomplished by the internal IBU Commission. Candidates will be ranked and selected according to the following criteria:
- GPA and number of failed courses;
- Year of studies and study program;
- The reasons for doing traineeship abroad;
- Compatibility of host company with the study program of the student;
- Knowledge of English language or the language of instruction of the host university(s).
Priority will be given to the students from third year of studies because the internship is a compulsory course in their curricula and to the students who have not previously been on Erasmus+ Mobility. Only Selected students for the mobility should submit the required documents (listed below) for completing their mobility dossier.
Required documents for mobility for students:
- Invitation Letter (to be uploaded in the online Google Form)
- Transcript of Records (to be uploaded in the online Google Form)
The amount of the grant for students is 670-720 EUR monthly, depending on the country of stay. The travelling expenditures, visa expenditures and health insurance are not covered by the Erasmus+ grant.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office at email@example.com.
IBU INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE